Saturday, April 01, 2006

Change

This month’s theme is CHANGE

Inspirational quotes
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude – Maya Angelou
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future. – John F Kennedy
We must be the change we wish to see – Mahatma Gandhi



Happy New Year to all of you. My wish for you is that this will be your absolute best year yet.

The good news is that you don’t have to be stuck with your situation the same as it was last year. Remember my tagline? If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always got. This is SO true. If this is to be your best year yet, then you’ve got to do something different. Otherwise, I will bet you that you’ll be in exactly the same situation next year this time, probably saying something like, “I had a terrible 2006, I hope this year’s different”. My friends, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but simply hoping will do nothing! You’ve got to take action.

Any change can be a bit scary but I’ll ask you this – do you want to stay a caterpillar or turn into a butterfly?

So this month, I want you to focus on where you want to be and start stepping into greatness by making changes to lead you to your best year.

I know you can do it so go for it!

(C) Marcia Francois
Do you want to use this article? You may, as long as you include this complete bio with it: Marcia Francois, the Take Charge coach and professional organiser, coaches people to reach their goals and maximise their potential. She publishes the popular Weekly Organising Tips ezine. If you're ready to finally live your dream life, get your FREE subscription now at
http://www.organiseyourbusiness.com/

No comments: